AICON is ISO 9001:2008 certified
- on a moving vehicle or in a test station
- measuring of wheel clearance
- accurate measurement of all wheel parameters including track, camber inclination, spring travel, and steering angle
- simultaneous monitoring of several wheels or axles
“We have already carried out more than 100 test drives with WheelWatch and we see the data generated by WheelWatch as a valuable complement to other measurement data. It is really easy to combine it with other sensors."
Theo Geluk, LMS International, Leuven (Belgium)
- vehicle dynamics testing without mechanical connection between sensor and wheel
- self-referencing to vehicle coordinate system in real time
- very short setup time
- extendable for other static and dynamic and measuring tasks
WheelWatch is built around a high speed digital camera consisting of a high resolution CMOS sensor, an integrated high performance flash and an image analysis processor.
The digital camera features extremely short shutter speeds of just a few micro-seconds that are necessary for vehicle dynamics testing. It also ensures the system is robust and stable over time.
WheelWatch provides data at a frequency of 490 Hz, ideal for studying and optimizing static and dynamic chassis parameters.