AICON is ISO 9001:2008 certified
- for pre- and post-crash measurements, analysis and documentation
- easy measurement of hidden points
- mobile optical probe replaces conventional CMM or articulated arm
- ProCam Crash is a software module that has been specially designed for the measurement of vehicle geometries.
- free movement around the vehicle without any additional alignment
- relocation of the measuring equipment does not require realignment
- as the measuring system is portable, the same probe can be operated in several measuring rooms
- an elaborate mechanical positioning of the vehicle, e. g. on a granite table with a damping system, is not necessary
- the measurement of 180 points takes less than two hours. This is a huge saving of time when compared to conventional systems
The mobile probe ProCam consists of an active probe with a high resolution CCD camera, a portable PC for system control and the software module ProCam Crash that is used as a plug-in to the AICON 3D Studio measuring software. The probe is equipped with a measuring tip to touch object points. During the vehicle measurements, the camera is held facing a field of control points that is located nearby, either on portable or on fixed panels.
ProCam Crash is a software module that has been specially designed for the measurement of vehicle geometries before and after crash testing. It guides the user through the vehicle measurements in an intuitive way. The software can be learned easily and uses integrated functions to optimize the measuring procedure. The user is able to define the details of the measuring procedure before the vehicle measurements start.