AICON is ISO 9001:2008 certified
- “See What You Measure” – digital adaptive full color projection visualizes the results of a measurement directly on the object
- Deviations from the CAD become visible on the surface of the scanned object
- Extraordinary ruggedness and precision due to the sturdy design (CFRP double structure)
- Highest requirements in inspection and reverse engineering are met both in the measuring room as well as under production conditions
- 3D scanning at the highest precision
- Adaptive full color projection with color and intensity control
- Color back projection of measurement results (e.g. CAD comparison)
- Short scanning times through fast digital projection
- Quick and easy exchange of measurement fields
- Maximum degree of feature accuracy thanks to highest resolution camera sensors
- Can be combined with a handheld probe
- Highest stability for scanning
“See What You Measure“ – AICON enters into a new dimension of fringe projection. Using the SWYM technology, it is now possible for the first time to visualize the results of a measurement directly on the object. The adaptive full color projection technique enables projection not only of the color patterns which are necessary for the scanning process onto the object, but also of the generated measurement results. This, for instance, allows for the deviations from the CAD to be visualized in color immediately following the measurement on the surface of the scanned object.
The fringe projection technique for the purpose of threedimensional surface acquisition is a well established procedure both in industrial and non-industrial applications. Using this contact-free optical scanning technology, even complex surface structures are captured swiftly and at a high level of accuracy.
Owing to its exceptional mechanical and thermal stability, AICON’s high-end StereoScan series can be employed in a multifaceted array of applications.