AICON is ISO 9001:2008 certified
- 3D digitization within seconds irrespective of the size and complexity of the measuring object
- Technical applications: Inspection and quality control, reverse engineering, rapid prototyping
- Also applicable in the field of Arts & Cultural Heritage
"Thanks to the high-resolution digitization, we are able to provide our clients with highly precise 3D data representations of existing and new product designs as well as to pre-process them for the development of mold tools and future production."
Klemens Bösch, Head of Product Design, ALPLA Technical Center, Hard, Austria
- Ideal introduction system into 3D metrology
- Color cameras
- Modular, upgradeable system configuration
- Mechanical and thermal stability
- Compact design, low weight
- Ideal for mobile use
- Fast and easy change of measuring fields
- The fast and yet precise way to three-dimensional object data
- 3D quality inspection of sheet metal hole patterns and trimmings
- 3D quality inspection of gear transmission casings for commercial vehicles
- 3D quality inspection of crankcases for four-stroke engines
- The new life of an old radiator mascot
- Reverse engineering
- Arts & cultural heritage
AICON's white light scanners work on the basis of the so-called miniaturized projection technique (MPT). This procedure is known as active triangulation. A white light scanner consists of various hardware and software components which are one or two digital cameras (measuring field and resolution depend on the respective application), a projection unit (comparable with a slide projector), plus a computer installed with a data acquisition and evaluation software.
Precise optical measurement technology for a broad user spectrum together with a versatile range of applications - this is the AICON SmartScan series.
In comparison with a high-end laser scanner, the systems of the white light scanner of the SmartScan series not only deliver a significantly higher level of data quality and resolution, but also offer much easier handling.