AICON is ISO 9001:2008 certified
- attractive entry-level solution for highly precise 3D digitization of industrial components
- equipped with either blue-light-technology for industrial applications or white-light-technology for scanning with additional color information
- tripod, turntable and photogrammetry are available as accessories to carry out automated measurements and to easier capture even large volumes
- Economic entry-level solution
- 3D scanning at the highest precision
- Compact design, low weight
- Short working distance, ideal for applications in a narrow environment
- 24 fixed configurations for most diverse measuring tasks
- 12 measuring fields for every component size
- High-resolutions sensor technology for maximum level of detail
- Scanning of glossy and dark surfaces without pretreatment
- Applicable with photogrammetry
With the new scanner line PrimeScan, AICON 3D Systems provides an attractive entry-level solution for highly precise 3D digitization of industrial components. The PrimeScan is an entirely new development. Like the classical high-end scanner lines SmartScan and StereoScan, it is based on the fringe projection technology that provides the strongest luminous power and the best projection quality. The PrimeScan works with the renowned AICON OptoCat software, and thus uses the same algorithms for fast creation of highly precise point clouds with highest data quality as SmartScan and StereoScan.
Reflecting the many technologies for three-dimensional measurement and digitization, the extensive market for 3D measurement and digitization systems offers a vast spectrum of laser scanner and fringe projection systems or white light scanners, which can be used both for stationary as well as for mobile applications. It is important, however, to be aware of a number of fundamental differences between these two types of systems in terms of data precision as well as application areas and measuring process.